The Enchanted experience event planning and luxury decor training teaches you how to become a professional event planner and decorator.
This workshop is a 10-day extensive event full of intense hands on teaching and practical’s. Classes start at 10am – 3pm from Monday to Friday, September 14 – 25, 2015 in Abuja
It will be a small and intimate class so early registration is advised as seats are limited.
- Learn to plan a flawless event from pre-planning to execution
- learn the art of client relations.
- Build a solid foundation for your business
- Create a business and marketing plan by identifying your client base and how to reach them. This will make it easier to jumpstart your business
- Learn basic knowledge about budgets and contracts
As an event decorator, you’ll learn to create the entire look and feel for an event. We’ll show you how to work with your client to choose a theme. You’ll then learn how to choose the right colors, floral arrangements, lighting, linens and stationery to complete the look. You’ll learn how to create floor plan layouts for all kinds of events from a corporate conference to a fairy tale wedding.
This course will highlight the business side of event decor. We’ll show you how to set up your own business, control budgets and how to charge clients. With this knowledge, you’ll also be able to work for an established event planning company, a conference center or a hotel or better still, start your own event planning and design business.
All writing and study materials are included in this course.
Who can enroll for this Event Planning and design workshop?
- Anyone who wants to plan their own event like a pro
- Anyone who wants to start their own event planning and design business
- Anyone who is interested in getting a job as a event planner and decorator
- Anyone interested in planning and designing events part-time to earn money
If you are already a floral designer, event designer or planner and would like to acquire the skills to take your creative business to a new level, the enchanted experience workshop is perfect for you
- Introduction to event planning
- The event planning industry
- Role of an event planner
- Types of events
- Venue selection
- Vendor selection
- Starting Your Own Event Planning Business
- Marketing, Networking, branding
- The Web and Social Media
Event décor and design
- Introduction to event design
- Centerpieces and table styling
- Art of drapery/linen /fabric
- Flowers and floral arrangement
- Key elements to transforming a space
- Floor plan layouts and sitting
- Quotation and costing
- Vendor supply list
Course will also include
- Writing materials
- Event planning handbook
- Hands on practical events decor training
- Course certificate
Registration and Payment Details
For registration and payment details – Click here
You can also pick up a form at our Enchanted events planning and design studio in Abuja.
Address: Suite c13/14 J-plus complex, 39 jimmy carter street Asokoro.
Call: 08139905180 or +234 9 291 8255
Interested in Private Classes? call: 08139905180 or +234 9 291 8255 or email email@example.com